Rosedale Care Home
Life at Rosedale
At Rosedale we believe in ensuring all residents experience quality of life and every possible happiness and fulfilment whilst living in our care.
We aim to meet the individual needs and wishes of our residents by providing them with a wide range of services, encouraging social interaction and contact. We encourage all families and friends of our residents to share activities with residents and to be as involved as possible.
We take an active role in the local community and have good links with other agencies in and around Horsham. We take part in regular fundraising including activities for Children in Need, Comic Relief, British Red Cross Appeal Week and Memory Walks for the Alzheimer's Society.
We provide a wide range of activities including:
- Arts & Craft workshops
- Puppetry workshops
- Pet Therapy
- A variety of frequent live music
- Chair aerobics
- Reminiscence workshops
- IT workshops
- Resident's shop
- Talking books and drama workshops
- Christmas trips to the pantomime
- Trips to local tea dances
- Summer Fetes and Garden Parties
- A variety of Christmas activities including carol services from local